Update Occurred - No More LiveTV

leetxjd

leetxjd

My Emby Server updated, followed by a notice that my Mediaportal plugin was updated (and that the server should be restarted).

Now, I can't start any LiveTV. I have used a browser, android and apple apps to test.

I reinstalled the plugin to no avail. Interestingly, MPextended doesn't show the plugin ever attempts to connect. Also interesting is the fact that I can enter incorrect settings and the plugin will report it has connected successfully.

I have noticed the thread about the removal (temporarily) and I suspect my problems may be related to that occurrence.

Any insight will be appreciated.

jds828

As above,

I just get the spinning circle of death.

I'll check an older plugin later to see if it's definately down to the newer plugin.

jds828

Thanks punktchen, I'll get that installed and let you know.

Good to see you back ;)

Edited by jds828

pünktchen

If you update Emby to version 3.0.8100, you can re-enable plugin updates.

Because Emby does the stream probing now, it takes a little bit longer to start streaming.

Because Emby does the stream probing now, it takes a little bit longer to start streaming.

I set it to 2s analyzeduration, fyi.

• Like 1

Hi pünktchen, I am still getting the spinning circle with the new plugin and latest version of Emby. It has the following text at the end of the log "Invalid data found when processing input." I can see via MPextended that the tuner does start timeshifting the selected channel.

I have rolled back to the plugin you provided via dropbox and all works fine using the same channels as I tested with the new plugin.

I have attached 2 transcode logs. One for the new plugin that does not start and one for the older plugin that works well. Is there a setting I am missing when using the new plugin? Cheers for any help!

ffmpeg-transcode-c1ed323f-e967-44b9-bad4-fbdf5452b8d7.txt

ffmpeg-transcode-4d83a5a1-23c9-4a88-a82d-95bf20fc09ad.txt

the command lines in the two logs are almost identical so it is quite possibly coincidental and the issue is elsewhere.

the command lines in the two logs are almost identical so it is quite possibly coincidental and the issue is elsewhere.

@@millsii can you try it with authentication disabled in MPExtended and the plugin please?

Got it in one! Disabling authentication got it working. Cheers for the quick responses fellas!

@@millsii can you try it with authentication disabled in MPExtended and the plugin please?

Also for me after Update to plugin version 1.5.0.0 i had the circle of death issue  :P

After found your post an disabling authentication, live tv works again. thx

Edited by popy