Server Update

Snowfalcon

techywarrior

Here is a bigger pic

Give it a bit and try again later. When big releases are made sometimes the server gets a little bogged down and can't fulfill all the concurrent requests. 

Beardyname

while we are at this topic, todays update is listed as: BETA 3.0.5131.18923 if I'm correct i should change my server to the beta release level to get this right ?

techywarrior

while we are at this topic, todays update is listed as: BETA 3.0.5131.18923 if I'm correct i should change my server to the beta release level to get this right ?

Well, that depends on what you have it set at now and what your comfort level is with a beta release. If you have to set for "release" then you won't get this update. If you have it set to beta or lower then you will.

If you are not comfortable with having a beta release (that could have issues) then you should just leave it on release and wait until the next proper release.

Beardyname

@@techywarrior, yeah i get what the different tags mean/do :) im just wondering if today's update is in fact a beta build or an official release build :) (I have not seen a blogpost about an official release since i started paying attention to the progress of this project)

And thx for answering :) I'm gonna change my level to beta so i get to play around with the fancy stuff ;)

We always put out new major releases as beta first as there will inevitably be issues that our alpha test team didn't find.  Once it's been through some more testing on a wider scale, we put out a Release version.