Editor not always saving edits

bigjohn

MBS Version 3.0.5115.35703

Using the dashboard metadata editor in Firefox on my laptop (MBS is installed on my HTPC), if I make a bunch of edits quickly many of them won't be saved.  Am I just going too fast?  Or trying to make too many edits without refreshing something?

For instance, I decided to go through and add the genre "Christmas" to a bunch of movies.  So I copied the text "Christmas" and browsed through a bunch of individual movies, adding a genre entry then pasting the text then saving.  I get the "Item Saved" notification div and then move on to the next one.  After going through about 30 movies, I couldn't remember if I had gotten a couple of specific movies so I went back to check.  They did not have the genre added, so I thought I must have missed them.  Then I checked a few more and found that most of the ones that I know for certain I had edited and saved did not have the new genre info saved.  This all happened a while back and I kinda forgot about it.

Then last night I was making edits, adding some TMDB collection ids to some movies that I want to force into a particular collection (I don't like the way TMDB divides the Star Trek movies into three separate collections, to me they are all one collection).  After making the edits, the movies weren't showing up in the collections like I thought they should and when I went back to look my edits had not been saved.  Any ideas what might be happening?

First, try it with the new release that is just out.

If you can still make this happen, post the server log from that session.

Didn't know there was a new release until after I had posted this or I would have done just that.

Using version 3.0.5131.18923 I've added and removed genres and fake id tags without any issues.  Hopefully whatever caused this has gone away.