Simply Wonderful

muzzakus

muzzakus

First off all.  What a wonderful media platform the team has built.  Well done!

As a Plex user, I'm very impressed with Emby and finding myself gradually increasing my Emby time, hopefully to the point where Plex becomes irrelevant.

Emby's increased flexibility for a more personal experience is a significant advantage.  And what really wins out day to day are the accurate similar movie suggestions.  Plex related movies simply do not foster the level of discovery Emby offers here.

But in hope's of providing constructive feedback;

it would be nice to have a history view available - yep, at my age sometimes it's difficult to remember what that good movie from last night was!  

I also find myself enjoying other works of a Director and would find it wonderful to have the director elevated allowing for quick reference as opposed to eyeballing through the cast and crew to uncover this.  Even generating a row of the Directors other movies  - heck even rows with other movies for the top billing stars.  In essence, the more related information presented up front; the better the discovery!

As far as ATV4 goes - I cannot find the rotten tomatoes review blurb like on the web; hopefully something for the future?

And lastly, a filter and sort mechanism working in tandem on the media would truly finish things off!

Cheers!

Thanks for the feedback.

BTW our similar items use the director as a primary factor.  May be why you like them better :).