New Movies Not Storing Images and Metadata in Movie folder

deecemobile
Go to solution Solved by Angelblue05,

deecemobile

Since I have started to use the Kodi emby plugin, the movie/ tv folders are no longer storing the images and metadata. Is there a setting to set this up again? I was using MB Classic for WMC before but now I use the Kodi plugin solely. I prefer the images be stored in the individual folders in case I browse files.

Thanks

Angelblue05

Has nothing to do with Emby for Kodi which only uses the server api to populate metadata/artwork in Kodi.

To save the metadata/artwork, go to your Emby server dashboard > library > select the library (manage folders) > save artwork and metadata info media folders.

deecemobile

Has nothing to do with Emby for Kodi which only uses the server api to populate metadata/artwork in Kodi.

To save the metadata/artwork, go to your Emby server dashboard > library > select the library (manage folders) > save artwork and metadata info media folders.

I have that box checked in the server settings (setting is not actually in the location you mentioned) but any new movies I add, the images and metadata are not being stored in the folder but somewhere else but Im not sure where. So if I look through my movies in Wndows Explorer or in the Kodi file browser I see no images in the folders.but the kodi skin grabs them from somewhere.

• Solution
Angelblue05

I suggest posting your issue here for visibility: https://emby.media/community/index.php?/forum/53-windowsgeneral/

It's not an issue with Emby for Kodi so you won't get your issue resolved here. As I already stated above, the add-on provides metadata and artwork using the server api, not physical nfos/saved artwork.

Sorry for the location, I'm using the beta version of the server (this is a setting that changes in the future to apply on per library basis)

Edited by Angelblue05