Played Movies Disappear from Recenty Added

deecemobile
Go to solution Solved by Happy2Play,

deecemobile

Is there a way to disable recently added movies that I have watched from being removed from the recently added list? I would like them to stay if possible. Hoping there is a simple setting for this.

This didn't happen to EMby for WMC but since I had started to just use the Kodi plugin I have noticed this change in the recently added lists.

Thanks

• Solution
Happy2Play

Yes, click your user icon in the top right - Home Screen - scroll down and disable "Hide watched content from latest media".  This a per users setting.

• Like 2

deecemobile

Yes, click your user icon in the top right - Home Screen - scroll down and disable "Hide watched content from latest media".  This a per users setting.

Will this work only going forward because I tried it and nothing changed either in Kodi or through the browser. The recently added movies that I have played are still gone. Thanks for the quick reply.

Happy2Play

Don't know about Kodi, but it should show instantly in web client.  Date added will affect what is still displayed.

57f7f3b004952_home.jpg

Angelblue05

Kodi uses widgets, so it depends on what skin you are using. The default skin confluence doesn't remove watched entries. Other skins will vary and you'll have to ask the skin author to modify behaviors.

deecemobile

Don't know about Kodi, but it should show instantly in web client.  Date added will affect what is still displayed.

There was another setting preventing the account I was using to make this change, it just wouldn't save. It is working now. Thanks guys.

deecemobile

Well it worked in the emby through the browser but not in Kodi. Not sure what else needs to be changed. 

Angelblue05

Kodi uses widgets, so it depends on what skin you are using. The default skin confluence doesn't remove watched entries. Other skins will vary and you'll have to ask the skin author to modify behaviors.