Default TV View " Unwatched "

manicjonah

• 4 weeks later...
manicjonah

I'm sorry to have disappeared.  Time is not a friend of mine these days.  To answer your question, what I want to see takes place after selecting the "TV" menu item. 

When the TV menu loads it defaults to "All" shows.  I would like the page to open to "Unwatched" shows.  Is it possible?  

For that matter is it possible to hide other TV views like "Upcoming", "Genre", "A Z"?

If so, can this be done on a per-media basis (meaning customize the menu for movies, differently than for TV)?

I am using the latest release of Emby server and the 2.1.3 version of the Samsung TV app but don't have Emby Premiere.

FrostByte

Unfortunately, you cannot modify those once you get into a media section.  You can modify the 2 categories that you see in the Home View from within settings to include latest unwatched, etc and the order you see TV, Movies, Collections, etc at the top should be the same as you specified in User settings on the Server. 

The Samsung Orsay app has nothing to do with Premier, it is/was written by third party developers chessdragon136 and cmcg

Edited by FrostByte