Xbox One DLNA Not Showing Backdrops, Seasons, Posters etc...

Radical924

Radical924

Hey there so I figured I'd report this issue or inquire on how to fix it. For probably a couple months now Xbox One when DLNA streaming will no longer show Movie Posters, Season Posters, etc... Just wondering if this is a bug or how it can be fixed thanks!

Radical924

I just tested Xbox One dlna about a week ago and it was fine, but i'll test it again.

Okay thanks let me know if it is working properly for you!

yea it's still working fine here on my device. if you can provide the server log we can take a look and see if anything jumps out. thanks.

Radical924

yea it's still working fine here on my device. if you can provide the server log we can take a look and see if anything jumps out. thanks.

Attached is the server log. I made sure to delete all my old logs first and then I let it log from the point I opened Emby using the Media Player app on the Xbox One which uses DLNA. Hopefully that narrows it down enough.

server-63611456225.txt

Edited by Radical924

Please attach complete server logs, thanks. Also, consider using Emby Theater, we have now both the web browser and native app versions of that to choose from.

Radical924

Please attach complete server logs, thanks. Also, consider using Emby Theater, we have now both the web browser and native app versions of that to choose from.

I don't like being signed in to my profile and so I prefer using media player. Also that is the complete server log I didn't delete anything in the log file itself. I just checked the log that was created after leaving it for an hour and it is the same thing in that log repeated like a thousand times. Any ideas?

You are signed into your profile with Dlna as well, the only difference is you don't see a login screen.

• Like 1

Radical924

You are signed into your profile with Dlna as well, the only difference is you don't see a login screen.

I'm talking about my xbox profile. I must be signed into it to use emby theater etc... Anyways does anything seem odd in the log cause idk why there's that error repeating a bunch of times? Idk maybe I need to redo my library or something.

Ok, I notice it is only displaying images for media and not folders. It was working fine before. Perhaps an xbox system update changed something. We'll monitor it to see if the issue persists and then look into it. Thanks.

Radical924

Ok, I notice it is only displaying images for media and not folders. It was working fine before. Perhaps an xbox system update changed something. We'll monitor it to see if the issue persists and then look into it. Thanks.

Okay thank you. It's nice to know it isn't just me. Appreciate the reply!