Lossless music and folder.jpg

Guest petwri

Guest petwri

I sync all my music to android as-is without any conversion. But I found that this results in missing artwork. Is it possible to get the app to also copy the stored folder.jpg which can be used in external music player apps as artwork?

Edited by petwri

aspdend

Ah, thats the standard reply from you guys: "We will in the future." Which basically means no.

That's not fair - look at all the changes constantly made to the various software elements - people are making feature requests and gaining support and you can clearly see where these are implemented when the updates are pushed out! I would suggest you create a feature request thread and try to encourage others to 'like' your FR which will them elevate this up the chain of priority...

Guest petwri

That's not fair - look at all the changes constantly made to the various software elements - people are making feature requests and gaining support and you can clearly see where these are implemented when the updates are pushed out! I would suggest you create a feature request thread and try to encourage others to 'like' your FR which will them elevate this up the chain of priority...

I see that a lot is happening about emby and many things get improved. It's just always these same vague informations given about future releases and new features. I wouldn't mind hearing sth like "won't happen anytime soon" or maybe "planned for releases in within the next year". But it's always "the future".

And while I am writing this, there is still no sync for iOS. Which was supposed to come "soon". Like a year ago.

Please guys, just be a little more honest with us.

If I recall, I said the same thing when you requested audio quality control when syncing. Did that end up being no?

Guest petwri

If I recall, I said the same thing when you requested audio quality control when syncing. Did that end up being no?

To be fair, that thing got resolved pretty fast. Thanks again.