Breeze settings not accessible

Taffer

I have recently installed MBC with the Breeze theme and most things work fine apart from the occasional random crash which shuts down MBC, the problem I have at the moment is when I start MBC everything fires up as normal and works a treat except if I need to go to the setting page. In the top right corner I have the normal icons for WMC and the icon for breeze setting is partially hidden behind the - symbol for WMC

The only way i can get to the settings symbol is to back out to the Task settings for WMC and and select Media mode then go back into MBC and i can access the settings icon then but i then dont know how to shutdown WMC without renenabling the icons again

Did i break something or is there a setting i have missed, Also i have noticed in the screen shots a total abscence of the WMC play buttons etc how do i achieve this or is that a feature of MBT only ?

Edited by Taffer

You are obviously using a mouse.  Most MBC themes are optimized for remote control or keyboard operation and don't necessarily play well with a mouse.

leedavies

There's an option in each of my themes to shift the top toolbar left a bit to avoid clashing with the top right window controls.  Enable that option and your top toolbar will have an empty area to the right of the where the clock is shown.