Live TV Auto Organize Not Working

jdfisher

Live TV Auto Organize has not been working for quite some time.  Organize for downloaded shows in a watch folder works fine.  They never seem to get sent to the organize feature and do not show in the organize logs.

I record TV with a HDHomerun.  I have it setup in Live TV > Settings > To "Automatically organize recordings into existing series folders in other libraries".  This worked well for a long time, now it doesn't work at all.  They never show up in the Auto organize logs like they are never being passed to it.  Most recent show was Marvel Agents of Shield.  The show finished recording at 11:00 PM 9/20/16

server-63609939902.txt

Have now been noticing notifications that a new show has been added.  They are the shows that have been recorded with the HDHomeRun and should be sorted into the series folders.  They never are actually moved and do not show in the auto organize log.  I have also been running into some trouble with auto organize of shows in a watch folder.  They will completely disappear from my system.  They are organized, than they are seen by DirMon to start Comskip to create edl files.  So they appear to be moved, then are deleted after some time as the remnants of comskip are still in the directories.

Edited by jdfisher

I am having similar issues. I will post a log and details next time I can but I thought some more info may help. South Park folder and Season 20 folder setup in TV Series folder. Actually cut and pasted the whole structure from my recording folder. Last Wednesday South Park recorded new episode and the recording is still sitting in my recordings folder. Weird thing is on Kodi, with Emby add-on, it shows under TV series but using the Emby app on web or phone it shows in recordings folder. Nothing shows in Auto-Organize log and "Automatically organize recordings into existing series folders in other libraries" setting is checked on Live TV. Also using HDHomerun.

Edit: Unfortunately the log for the 28th is gone and I will have to wait until this Wednesday to provide a log. Looks like Emby only keeps 7 days worth of logs.

Edited by gadjex

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes, the reason why this isn't working is because once we made your recording folders an Emby library, that becomes the destination that auto-organize wants to send it to. I understand that's not what you want so we just need to rethink these settings a little bit. Thanks.

Yea and this is the design that we chose, to make it a library and simplify recordings altogether. So what's happening is, auto-organize is running, and it is doing what it's supposed to do, it's just that it ends up thinking the episode is already in the right place. So we will just need to rethink this a little. Thanks.

• Like 1