Live TV Guide slow to update

RedStripe

RedStripe

Emby Server Version 3.0.7200.0
FireFox 49.0
ServerWMC 1.0.0.60, build: 1225
Client and Server on same machine

The update/import of the Live TV guide, using the Media Center guide data via ServerWMC, takes over an hour (a seemingly inordinate amount of time). Should this amount of time to update be expected?

57e1bbe1756a2_Capture.png

Thanx

blade005

I am using XMLTV guide created with Zap2XML process. I keep 14 days of guide data on about 50 channels that is updated nightly. My daily Refresh Guide takes just as long as yours above.

Just checked my Refresh Guide scheduled task from this morning and it took 1 hour 7 minutes and 52 seconds. Not sure what the norm is for others, but I have to assume that the Refresh Guide task updates the entire guide on each run, rather than just updating any new or changed data.

stettler

That's not normal. I already created a thread in this forum but never got an answer.

I tried to un-install the ServerWMC plug-in and re-install it but that didn't helped. I tried to clear the guide by feeding it a list without channels but it didn't helped either.

I installed NextPVR plug-in to make a test and that was very fast. So finally I ended-up fully uninstalling Emby server and re-installing it and it solved the issue. Before, it was taking around 3h to run the guide update task and now, after re-installing, it's taking a few minutes only (with ServerWMC).