Where is the Favorites Folder located

soundsnake8

soundsnake8

i have checked show favorites folder under View Options but I can not find its location to place a png icon in it. I would also like it to show only favorite movies and not favorite books, music etc. as I  have no use for them. 

Thank you

Soundsnake8

It isn't located anywhere as it is a manifestation in this app only.  To assign an image you'll have to use the "General" folder under your metadata location.

• 4 weeks later...
soundsnake8

Thanks for the reply. The second part of my question was how can I get rid of favorite books, favorite games and favorite TV they are just showing as a folder silhouette and are not needed. Is there a way to completely remove only those three items ?

• 3 years later...

Mr. Administrator,

I'm upgrading my system next week. I've already backed up my metadata to my server. I was wondering if there's a way to back up and save tv shows and movies I have marked as favorites. I'm not sure where this folder exist, or if that is possible. I don't want to have to go through and select favorite again, through my collection. Please advise on any options regarding this.

Hi.  The server configuration backup plug-in can do that for you.  It is in the catalog.

Thanks.

• Like 1