AutoBoxSet plugin Creating MB Auto Set [Boxset][tmdbid=10]

Logos302
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

Logos302

ok I'm a little confused as to was going on here.  As it appears to be working from a stand point that if I go boxsets it shows me 145 boxsets (who knew I had so many).  But they are all in MB Auto Set [boxset][tmdbid=xxx] and I thought that this was supposed to only happen for misconfigured TheMovieDB ID.  So I went and looked at star wars as that is what tmdbid=10 is in this instance and click on the arrow (in the metadata editor of the server) next to the id number and it takes me to a valid page for this collection.  Is it just the server log that you need or is there a separate autoboxset log file??

Have you run a library scan and let it complete?

Just sounds like it hasn't fetched metadata.  You do have MB metadata fetching turned on, right...?

Logos302

It has all the data as far as I can tell, but I'll double check when I get home.  And yes I have let it run a scan and finish.  

And you have Allow Internet Providers turned on?

I guess I hadn't really thought about it but this plug-in is really only going to work with our metadata fetching - unless MCM and MetaB start recognizing our [boxset] and [tmdbid] tags.

Logos302

Something I see that I didn't mention, this is what the folder is called not what I see in the web client when I goto box sets, it show the proper name and picture of that collection. hmm that might be part of the problem as I used MCM for the data as it handles the downloads and moving of files to the correct location.  MCM support the collection.xml files with ID numbers from themoviedb.org so it should be ok unless you are refure to something else.

Latchmor

And you have Allow Internet Providers turned on?

I guess I hadn't really thought about it but this plug-in is really only going to work with our metadata fetching - unless MCM and MetaB start recognizing our [boxset] and [tmdbid] tags.

Yip, I am using Metabrowser and you are correct, I got the same results as Logos32. To hell with it I thought and switched on MBs metadata collection and everything sprang to life! All boxsets are populated now.

I forgot to stop it refreshing child items so it's now going through all movies now, lol. Oh well I was going to switch over sometime!

;)

• Solution

Something I see that I didn't mention, this is what the folder is called not what I see in the web client when I goto box sets, it show the proper name and picture of that collection. hmm that might be part of the problem as I used MCM for the data as it handles the downloads and moving of files to the correct location.  MCM support the collection.xml files with ID numbers from themoviedb.org so it should be ok unless you are refure to something else.

Oh, well that's not a problem.  That's just how the plug-in works.  The folder names are of no consequence.  The MB server will find the proper data for them.

• Like 1

Logos302

Ok Then I think I just misinterpreted the troubleshooting guide for the plugin.   I took library to mean the folder structure, and you are talking about what is presented to the user  :rolleyes:.  My bad.  Think I might change where I have those created now that I understand a little more of what going on. I figured it would create a folder with the name of the collection and [boxset] or a collection.xml file in it with shortcuts to the movies.