Navigation like Apple TV

MSL_DK

I wonder if there are plans for navigation similar to Apple TV "fast scroll"?

Now I am on this subject. Which remote would you recommend?

Thanks

Beardyname

@ Basically you mean that if you hold the keys down longer it should gain speed ?

I for one am no fan of that and would rather see something along the lines of what xbmc does with it's side-bar and letters :)

But everyone has different taste so ^^

I don't know if it was just from the way the video was encoded. But it looked like a motion blur on the apple tv covers when fast scrolling. That could look really cool if an effect like that could be added to MBT somehow! Just a bit of unnecessary eye candy ;)

Lol, it's not a motion blur, it's the encoding.

I do like this functionality, and not just for scrolling through covers but also for scrolling fast through the guide as in media center.

I think a bit of motion blur could really make the look of MBT "pop" and make things look more polished. Even switching panels on te EHS might look pretty cool with a motion blur on it. Then again, I'm sure not everyone will agree. But if it was possible, it could have a toggle in the settings, since not everyone would likely use it for personal taste/performance issues, I'd imagine.

Koleckai Silvestri

Apple TV vs. MediaBrowser 3 long press Lousy quality. But you can probably get an idea. :)

Roku client already does this.

I've broken up my movies into six Media Folders representing chunks of the alphabet. Even with that some of them have 200+ movies within and you need the fast scrolling to get to anything before you get bored and go do something else. Also have 80 television shows and it is helpful there as well.