tvOS Update has Killed Emby

Khufu
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

ebr,

I can also report after the recent update (1.0.12), I can now log into Emby with tvOS10.    Thank you!!  

I have noticed that "some" of my content on the 'Continue Watching' screen is duplicated 3 or 4 times (see attached pic), with only one image that I can click on (the image with the green progress bar).    I do NOT see this duplication on any other app (ShieldTV, Android, or Theater).     I removed the app, re-installed, same duplication of a few titles.      I am unsure if this a bug in the new apple version, or something else?

Pancho

post-688-0-74126300-1473877012_thumb.jpg

Edited by Pancho

ebr,

I can also report after the recent update (1.0.12), I can now log into Emby with tvOS10.    Thank you!!  

I have noticed that "some" of my content on the 'Continue Watching' screen is duplicated 3 or 4 times (see attached pic), with only one image that I can click on (the image with the green progress bar).    I do NOT see this duplication on any other app (ShieldTV, Android, or Theater).     I removed the app, re-installed, same duplication of a few titles.      I am unsure if this a bug in the new apple version, or something else?

Pancho

Have you physically moved content around in your file system?

No, the current duplicate content has stayed in the same locations as it has always been.   As a test, I tried playing a completely different movie and a recorded TV show to see if the same duplication would occur , but there was no problems. 

You are exactly right.  I just searched my TV guide and both movies are listed numerous times for upcoming TV shows (TCM and FXHD).   

Restart the app and they should go away.

Just want to confirm the updated app is now working for me as well - thanks for the quick response.

Thanks for reporting back.

thanks for quick Support. Yesterday i try the Emby on AppleTV and after server adress input, i can now Login 

We are looking into why the automatic server discovery is no longer working on 10.  Thanks.

eightpots

Have tried all of the suggested ideas on this thread, but no luck. Even a factory reset on the Apple TV. Has been working fine with tvOS 9 but after 10 update has stopped. Just sits at the white screen starting up and nothing... Just sits there.

Nothing special with my setup. Win10 server Apple TV, xbox1 and iPads. All iPads and Xbox work perfectly. Server version 3.0.7200.0 Apple TV app version 1.0.2. When do we expect to see an update on the app?