Unable to register PIN with my Emby Connect credentials

jaacvb

Hi,

after receiving the Emby email I proceed to install the revamped Emby Theater app on the Microsoft Store; it installed ok and I started it, when it prompts you to select your automatically, it asks you to register the new PIN with your Emby Connect username and password; I entered by correct username and password, but the Emby does not accept them, I even used my email instead or the username, same thing! At this stage I can't access my Emby Server with Theater in any device, only via Embt Web app!

​Can you do something about this?

Still the same, I have just tried, and I am sure I used my correct username, my correct email and my correct password, and of course the given PIN! Still says one of my username or password is incorrect! 

And yet I connect to my server thru the web app interface perfectly! 

Please help! 

I had to copy/paste the emby pin url from the EmbybTheater app into the web browser to activate the new pin; if you simply click the link another app window opens asking for the emby connect credentials and the pin, this interface continues to reject your correct credentials! 

I am connected now and ready to evaluate the refurbished Emby Theater, but either you send the user directly to the web browser upon clicking that pin link or you need to fix the code in that second pin registering app window! 

Thank you and keep up the great work!