video backdrops

gjviii
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

is it possible to have different video backdrops for each season of a tv series?   i have added a backdrops folder in the root of the tvshow folder.  i then added a backdrops folder in each season with a different themes video.  the root video backdrop works, but the different backdrop for each season doesnt work.  is this expected behavior or should i be doing it a different way to accomplish this?

thanks for any response 

Yes you can put them in a season folder although I would think this is undesirable because it's nice to have the backdrop start and then continue playing as you browse up and down the series structure.

• Like 1

• Solution

Yeah, this particular app, I don't think will respect different ones at the season level because, if one is already going at the series level, it is going to just keep going.  If you didn't have one at the series level, it may work.

• Like 2

Yeah, this particular app, I don't think will respect different ones at the season level because, if one is already going at the series level, it is going to just keep going.  If you didn't have one at the series level, it may work.

if i remove from the series level and add to the season level, it works perfect.  just what i was looking for    thanks 

• Like 1