Can't play any episode already played

Davco
Go to solution Solved by 7illusions,

I had not used the App for a while and today, surprise...

I can't play any episode already played. If I click on an episode, it is highlighted, selected, but it doesn't open anything, and no command appears. The only episodes that I can play are the next up episode. This is true on my PC, my Surface Pro and on my phone.

Example: X-Files 9 seasons played on 10. Remains to watch the last 3 episodes of season 10. I can only play the first of these three episodes and nothing else. No episode of 9 previous seasons. And this is valid for all my series.

I have no issue for already played movies (or music) and no issue for playing these episodes with Emby Theater,

I don’t understand what’s happening.

Edited by Davco

• Solution
7illusions

Hi,

It's a bug in the current release. It's fixed in the beta but due to a bug in store I can't release this atm.

Got the Director of Windows store involved though and a lot of people looking into it, so feeling a bit of hope that this will be resolved fairly soon.

• Like 2

As a temporary workaround you can use the enter key on your keyboard (works with software one). 

Edited by Nequit
  • Like 1

Hi,

It's a bug in the current release. It's fixed in the beta but due to a bug in store I can't release this atm.

Got the Director of Windows store involved though and a lot of people looking into it, so feeling a bit of hope that this will be resolved fairly soon.

Hi,

Thanks for the answer. I thought the store bug was resolved. It caused me trouble yesterday (for the purchase of an app, on one device, not on another), but today everything seems to be back to normal, well almost...

As a temporary workaround you can use the enter key on your keyboard (works with software one). 

Thanks for the workaround. :)

Can you tell me why I have not thought about that? :huh: