7Illusions Question/Feature Request Internal/External address

mselley

Hi,

I am using the 7Illusions UWP App.

Just noticed that if i add the server for my local IP when using on my network it works fine.

If i leave my network it doesn't seem to be using the "Remote access" that emby provides.

Not a huge issue on its own im happy to add another server in the app with my external address then just click the one i need.

But i am not able to do this.

Is this a bug that its not falling back to the external address?

Thanks

7illusions

It's a bug that has been resolved in the upcoming version.. Just waiting for Microsoft to fix whatever is broken in Store so that I can publish the update.

• Like 1

icthusman1

Will your app be available on Xbox One like the Theater?

Yes. It should have hit a week or more ago but the store bug has kept it off the Xbox One.

7illusions

They might actually have found the problem.. We'll see, if they did the app should be available on Xbox within 24h.

• Like 5

7illusions

As for the bug, I hope all be able to submit this to store today, are still tracking down some navigation bugs on xb1.

And so it has been released. :)

Off to install it :)

My MS email ADDRESS is different to my Emby/Google email address, so will I still get the beta versions?

7illusions

I haven't started flighting betas through store yet, since Store had it's issues. Will start shortly though, but will need the ms account email

I haven't started flighting betas through store yet, since Store had it's issues. Will start shortly though, but will need the ms account email

I'll PM it to you.

Thanks.

• Like 1