Not working install NAS synology

asnot
Go to solution Solved by solabc16,

Type of nas SYNOLOGY D213J

Hi, i went you emby.media and got to download page.. hit "nas synology" and took the adress that is called out and added it to package page so i could view it in comunity download page.

It was accepted as download in package and no complains about that.

After that i looked as i said in comunity page and looked for emby.media and IT IS NOT FOUND!

I updated, rebooted nas, took adress off and added it agian.. and no emby app "packages" to download.

I think you got an error there on your download link or something, becouse it should come up.

I tried another comunity to see if it was anything wrong whit my nas and no.

please help me, how to i add it to my NAS, or do you want me to start using plex that is crappy...

Give me an answer as soon as possible.. thanx!

solabc16

Hello @@asnot

The package currently supports Intel based Synology hardware, this is why you can't see it.

However, the beta package for Marvell based systems is nearing release.

If you'd like to get access let me know and I'll hook you up, so you can get started.

Best

- James

Hello @@asnot

The package currently supports Intel based Synology hardware, this is why you can't see it.

However, the beta package for Marvell based systems is nearing release.

If you'd like to get access let me know and I'll hook you up, so you can get started.

Best

- J

--->>  So how can you offer me emby if its not out yet? . and sure i want to install emby.. hook me up please,  emby beats the crap out of plex.....

• Solution
solabc16

For anybody else reading this, Marvell based Synology h/w is currently in a closed beta, which @@asnot is now participating in.

If you'd like to get involved, then drop me a PM.

Not sure what kind of processor your Synology box has, you can check here: https://github.com/MediaBrowser/Wiki/wiki/Synology-:-Summary-of-Models-by-Processor

Best

- James

• 2 years later...
drean179

Donc depuis 2016 quel est l'avancée de Emby sur les processeurs MARVELL Armada ?

Dois-je acheté un nouveau NAS ou il y a moins de se joindre à la "beta" ?

Donc depuis 2016 quel est l'avancée de Emby sur les processeurs MARVELL Armada ?

Dois-je acheté un nouveau NAS ou il y a moins de se joindre à la "beta" ?

Bonjour, avez-vous vérifié les instructions d’installation de Synology? https://emby.media/nas-server.html