7illusions app - sync issue causing battery drain

shimmerknight

shimmerknight

Ran a sync job on a play list, 300 plus songs.  Nice to see that feature btw.  There was one song that wasn't syncing for whatever reason.  I believe this is the cause of the issue.  Well the battery started draining very rapidly.  About 1% per minute.  Closing the app did not stop the drain.  I shut down the phone went to the server and killed the sync for that song. 

Using a lumia 950 with beta server software on a win10 machine.  If you need anything else from me just ask.  Log attached.

Thanks

server-63607620194.txt

7illusions

Feels strange that the app should cause that.. What does the battery app show? (Settings -> System -> Battery Battery usage by app.) If it says "Managed by Windows", which it should, there's most likely something else causing the rapid drain.

I got a 950 myself, and I haven't seen this. (Not saying you're wrong, just that I don't know how this would be able to happen) :) 

shimmerknight

I did get a screen cap of it at the time.  It does say managed. 

Ya your right it may not be the software.  I was just going of the timing of events.  Thought you should know though.  I'm nice like that.  :D

I'll try to see if I can reproduce it tonight when I have time. I remember the song that wasn't sync'ing.

57c087f1d4b88_WinBattery.jpg