DLNA ports

peapa

josejavier_cu
Hace 1 minuto, Lucas dijo:

Hola, que firewall, windows? Si desea continuar así, deberá configurarlo. ¿Ha comprobado si hay alguna regla que bloquee el servidor emby?

Yes, Im using Windows, but using SimpleWall as a firewall. I have always been using it without a firewall because it is on a LAN and I really didn't need it much, but I want to prevent Emby from automatically showing up in "Network Locations" on other Windows computers.

I don't know if there is a simpler solution, so I decided to use a firewall. Blocking port 8096 and making a white list of IPs that I want them to access worked for me, it's just that checking the TV doesn't show them to me.

I dont know if I explained well.

On 1/8/2024 at 6:44 PM, josejavier_cu said:

Yes, Im using Windows, but using SimpleWall as a firewall. I have always been using it without a firewall because it is on a LAN and I really didn't need it much, but I want to prevent Emby from automatically showing up in "Network Locations" on other Windows computers.

I don't know if there is a simpler solution, so I decided to use a firewall. Blocking port 8096 and making a white list of IPs that I want them to access worked for me, it's just that checking the TV doesn't show them to me.

I dont know if I explained well.

OK can you start with 1900 UDP port. Does that get things going?