Netflix Inspiration Web Client CSS *IN PROGRESS

Psy

EDIT: I finally made my own version inspired from emby theater, it's still on progress..

You can try it by using this css:

@import url('https://opiu.ms/css/netflix_login_page.css');
@import url('https://opiu.ms/css/home_theater.css');

It is also compatible with Emby Dark Themes

dNopwAo.jpg

Edited by Psy
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Does not work any more !! link dead !!

But the link in the first post is still valid and contains lots of neat stuff.

• Like 1

Happy2Play

Because they are custom links that belonged to the OP.  So only @@Psy can provide this information.

MyServer

Because they are custom links that belonged to the OP.  So only @@Psy can provide this information.

I tried to contact with the member who provided the link . but no luck . 

Is there any other way to get those CSS ? 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
Untoten

His domain is down that's why, he only had it registered from jan 2016 - jan 2017, looks like mods would have to email him as he does not have much online to find him by.

• 4 years later...
meganitro

Anyone else looking for a theme whose home screen is the same or similar to netflix?
I'm worried because the initial part where there's a movie with a background trayler on the home screen becomes very impactful, it would be nice for developers to think about this possibility.
I know they are working to fix a bug on android where the trailers are higher than the menu, but I believe that as they are already studying the fix for this part, I could already check the structure of the initial screen that would be similar.

• 1 year later...
xxAmigoxx
On 3/21/2022 at 8:20 PM, meganitro said:

Anyone else looking for a theme whose home screen is the same or similar to netflix?
I'm worried because the initial part where there's a movie with a background trayler on the home screen becomes very impactful, it would be nice for developers to think about this possibility.
I know they are working to fix a bug on android where the trailers are higher than the menu, but I believe that as they are already studying the fix for this part, I could already check the structure of the initial screen that would be similar.

yes me