Using a mouse on the progress bar in TV mode

Guest asrequested

Guest asrequested

There is some change, today. Most of the time, it does end up getting to where you click, but it hesitates a lot. Also, when it gets there, it take a few seconds to resume (as shown in the GIF)

5847700ee77c8_Capture_9.gif

Additionally, if the overlay drops down and you bring it back up, all control is lost. (see GIF)

584770e7f39ae_Capture_91.gif

Guest asrequested

Your screen grabs are exactly what is happening to me as well.

It would seem to be a common issue. I think the best thing we can do is keep testing and report our findings to Luke, so he can keep tweaking it.

The behavior is much improved for me with the last change. It is rare that it doesn't move to new position now.

But indeed there is a bug with the overlay which causes all responsiveness to be lost which does need to be fixed.

Guest asrequested

This is much improved. It does go to the point I click on, and a lot of times the action is smooth but still hiccups a bit, as shown in the first of the last two GIFs I last posted. It functions better with some files than others, but it's a great improvement.

Guest asrequested

Perhaps you weren't sliding the slider properly before?

It was happening with both sliding the slider and clicking on various parts. But now both actions function much better, but not perfectly. Are we aiming for perfection or just good enough? 

But I think you may have been being a funny bugger  :P

Edited by Doofus

Guest asrequested

I remain curious as to what gets downloaded such that each day the experience changes...

Luke keeps it a 'live' app. He's making lots of changes, which don't make it a version update. So rather than pumping out 100 different 'versions', changes/tweaks like this can be applied without having to constantly reinstall.

• Like 1

The user interface i can update remotely and the app will sync it when it has an active internet connection. The actual windows application only needs to be updated if there's a windows-specific change, like something related to the video player for example.

• Like 1