Show your desktop

LiquidFX

pmac

Starting to get the rainmeter skins set up how I like them. I ended up just using the HWiNFO 1.0 skin, and an older version of HWiNFO. for some reason the newer ones weren't working for me.

Desktop.jpg

I still feel like it needs a little "oomph" though. I may end up making a custom wallpaper to get the theme I'm going for just right

• Like 1

shaefurr

I like all the red

Starting to get the rainmeter skins set up how I like them. I ended up just using the HWiNFO 1.0 skin, and an older version of HWiNFO. for some reason the newer ones weren't working for me.

I still feel like it needs a little "oomph" though. I may end up making a custom wallpaper to get the theme I'm going for just right

I like all da red, sexy. What recycle bin is that?

Also, I changed mine again :X

54fa41cc8e02a_desktop.jpg

pmac

I like all the red

I like all da red, sexy. What recycle bin is that?

Also, I changed mine again :X

54fa41cc8e02a_desktop.jpg

Bulldog or Gladius?

It's a modified illustro bin

Edited by pmac

shaefurr

I haven't forked out for the gladius yet lol, so gorgeous though I really want to. Free mustang? Guess I missed that, cheapest package is $45 for a mustang alpha :/4

Ah I found it, got it with the GPU im guessing?

Edited by shaefurr

pmac

Ah I found it, got it with the GPU im guessing?

Yeah. Otherwise I would have likely waited until 2016(18?) when SC is fully released lol

saajan4u

Last pics then im moving on to something useful :P Pics are from a year or two back, I dont exactly have a desk.. but it works :P

900x900px-LL-d256dbd9_sys1.jpeg

900x900px-LL-b30afe65_sys2.jpeg

OMG I want your media centre skin !

how how how how how !

shaefurr

how how how how how !

I think I still have it around somewhere, ill find it and post it up

• Like 1

shaefurr

how how how how how !

Surprised I already had part of it posted from the old forum. Thread is here: http://mediabrowser.tv/community/index.php?/topic/3959-pearl-night-theme-for-wmc/?hl=%2Bpearl+%2Bnight

Though in the screen you quoted there's a few changes, using these customized fonts, and this wallpaper. I believe there might have been more to it, but im not positive, here's my entire MC theme folder I was using you can pick through. Should have everything in there. https://www.mediafire.com/?mdyfyqk3xrits3v

The game icons in the screen were from my old glide set, whioch is still around but only has like 13? or so consoles, the newer MBT set is very similar and has all 43 consoles that you can use in gamebrowser. Still haven't fixed the links yet on this forum so you'd have to get them off my site here http://shaefurr.wix.com/mb3fanart#!fanart/c1z1f

54fb9ec53b45b_9.jpg

Edited by shaefurr

• 2 weeks later...
pmac

I've updated my desktop a little bit. Now I've got it set up 90% how I want it. I still feel like it needs a little tweaking here and there, but this is basically the final product.

I've included two images to show how the Spoitfy app, and system uptime fades in/out on mouseover so the screen doesn't look too cluttered all the time.

Dragon-FadeOut.jpg

Dragon-FadeIn.jpg

I've created an easy to install skin package for rainmeter that includes everything you need for this layout, if any one's interested PM me.

Edited by pmac
  • Like 1

CashMoney

I'm still using Windows 7, but plan on updating to 10 when it becomes available. Of course, no sidebar from 8 onwards so figured it was about time I stopped using gadgets and started using something else for displaying my info.

I liked the look of the Circuitious 2 theme but I've modded it for my own purposes. It wasn't supposed to turn out all Tron like ... but it did. :P I have 100's of wallpapers rotating every few minutes but doesn't look too bad when the Tron wallpaper is up.

Oh, and I use dual screens and two instances of Rocketdock.

550ef45612653_desktop2015.jpg

shaefurr

Think I change my wallpaper too often :P Using nvidia DSR scaling to run at 2715x1527 for more screen real estate.

5516e0331b34e_wallpaper.jpg

Genprelate

Update: The 2 movie posters rotate between all of the folders on my HTPC - by clicking on the MB3 logo it will launch into the web browser

15004455512_4502fe6262_o.jpg

How did you do that

• 4 months later...
shaefurr

Well, how could I not change the wallpaper to go with the windows 10 launch.

EDIT: modified a bit, added some lighting to the characters and badge

55bac93102ae3_screen.jpg

Edited by shaefurr
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Blueeyiz702

Ill post pictures when finished,but im incorporating Emby/Kodi into my car,complete with wi;fi and everything i run at home running in viechle,alot of work.

what im starting with is pioneer dvd touchscreen for the dash 4 rockford fosgate 10in subs and 2 rockford fosgate monster amps and a variety of gadgets,no dont ask to many to list.My desktop will be mobile

just a different twist and alot of $$$$ involved,the later i never have enough of,lol

Edited by blueeyiz7021
  • Like 2

trusselo

Ill post pictures when finished,but im incorporating Emby/Kodi into my car,complete with wi;fi and everything i run at home running in viechle,alot of work.

what im starting with is pioneer dvd touchscreen for the dash 4 rockford fosgate 10in subs and 2 rockford fosgate monster amps and a variety of gadgets,no dont ask to many to list.My desktop will be mobile

just a different twist and alot of $$$$ involved,the later i never have enough of,lol

Just add a wireless AC router and a UPS then you can just RDP in from inside your home to your desk-car

Blueeyiz702

Just add a wireless AC router and a UPS then you can just RDP in from inside your home to your desk-car

thank you,im also installing a wireless router in trunk.i have plugs in good spots and can power it up as well. It takes awhile because im mouting a galaxy tab as second head unit to run media thru and also using 2 more as headrest monitors

for backseat.the wiring is the biggest challenge,i have to use 2 dry cell,or maybe 3 because of the power system pulls so i dont blow up battery.also having alternator respun for more output. its still a good 6 months till its finished.

trusselo

thank you,im also installing a wireless router in trunk.i have plugs in good spots and can power it up as well. It takes awhile because im mouting a galaxy tab as second head unit to run media thru and also using 2 more as headrest monitors

for backseat.the wiring is the biggest challenge,i have to use 2 dry cell,or maybe 3 because of the power system pulls so i dont blow up battery.also having alternator respun for more output. its still a good 6 months till its finished.

look into kinetik brand car batteries.  they are more like capacitors than batteries.  specifically made for high end audio systems with high draw

• 3 months later...

Haven't really changed mine much, I've got my rainmeter theme to a point where I really like the layout, and everything seems to flow pretty naturally for me. All I've done is changed the color, and made some small tweaks here and there since my last post in here.56568aa23d71a_Desktop.jpg

shaefurr

Love that MSI dragon. I got rid of half my rainmeter skins since they just took up too much room, I like that weather one you have though, might add that one.

• 3 months later...
shaefurr

Changed again, using a new rainmeter set I modified and added GPU support for. Had to change all the CPU plugin data to Coretemp since I don't like using Speedfan (it was throwing out weird CPU temps, like core 4 was always at 127C) :P Also changed all the labels so it pulls the GPU/CPU names and Mhz automatically rather than just saying "processor".

56da1e6b0fe30_desktop.jpg

Edited by shaefurr

• 3 weeks later...