Question about my user permissions

khodges747
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

khodges747

Hi guys. I need some help from one of you experts.

I'm running the latest stable server and Emby Theater on Win 10 with WMC installed. I have a TV tuner (Hauppauge dual USB).

I have TV setup on WMC and it works fine, both for viewing and recording. The EPG is completely populated.

I installed ServerWMC and set it up according to the helpful guide I found here. The required ports are all open on the PC, including the port for HTTP streaming.

When I look at MB Server dashboard in the Live TV tab I find the correct info and everything looks normal.

But I have no Live TV in Emby Theater (also not in the web interface). I don't have a Guide either.

Before installing ServerWMC I tried to use NextPVR with exactly the same results: everything looked fine, but no Live TV, no TV Guide.

I'm sure there's something stupid I've done that keeps the UI from showing Live TV in Theater, but I have checked all the settings I know of and can't find out why it doesn't show.

Here are latest logs for SWMC, Theater and Server.

Can someone help me? Thanks!

ServerWMC.log

theater-63607412745.txt

server-63607387171.txt

khodges747

Exactly right, because there is no Live TV in the UI so I have nothing to click on to get the playback started.

BTW, I forgot to mention I can see and play recorded video in the Theater interface (recorded directly from WMC), but there's no inkling of Live TV or the Guide. Tell me if you want some screen caps.

khodges747

Thanks Luke. That was the only place I didn't look for a Live TV setting.

Problem solved.

• 1 year later...