No open option for 'My Media'

gillmacca

gillmacca

I am running QNAP version 3.0.6070.0, but do not not if this is an issue with the QNAP version of the server software in general.

In the dashboard, under my media, in previous versions I was able to click the 3 dots and select open, but this option is now missing.

Clicking the icon does nothing. This is happening under all icons, not just tv (as shown in the pic)

57b8b8efda478_1.png

Edited by gillmacca

gillmacca

Thanks for the quick response, but clicking (even tried double click) on the poster does nothing.

Forget that, working now....seemed to be a bit of lag my end

Edited by gillmacca

Happy2Play

The issue now is the animation/overlay pops-up is un-clickable so you have to toggle it to open it.

Edited by Happy2Play

d00zah

Respectfully, I don't think 'Open' was redundant. While I can see that being the case on a smartphone, or other device where serial navigation is the only option, using a standard browser with Tab capabilities for managing libraries, it's quite limiting. For as long as I've used MediaBrowser/Emby, I have optionally opened new elements in a separate tab so I can bounce back & forth for reference. While I can still manage this, it's no longer very efficient. Just my $.02.

Is there any possibility of preserving  this functionality without 'Open'  as a 3-dot menu item?

Edited by d00zah
  • Like 1