Sorting Collections in Movie view

Raven
Go to solution Solved by Happy2Play,

Mate, that's brilliant!  I'll check tonight when I get home from work.  Thanks heaps for all your help! :)

Edited by Raven

Happy2Play

If that is the case you should be able to delete the entire <PlainFolderViews> ... </PlainFolderViews> section/node and restart your server and log in this should create <PlainFolderViews /> in cong.xml and hopefully resolve your issue.  If you have multiple users you may have to look at them all.

PlainFolderViews are removed from the UI but the setting is still honored to avoid disrupting users currently using it. Over time that will go away and eventually we'll just remove the setting.

martin.rowe

Hi

Sorry to piggyback off this as it looks like it has been solved for Raven. However I am having the exact same problem but I cant seem to resolve the issue.

I am using the plugin for freenas and everything works fine, the correct order is shown in the web client library but the order in kodi shows the collections first. The config.xml files for the users are located in ./var/db/emby-server/config/users/ I have opened these and removed the <PlainFolderViews> node in its entirety, restarted the jail.

The only thing I can see that may be an issue is that on the restart it doesnt seem to have created the </PlainFolderViews> tag.

Any help appreciated

If it's working in the web interface but not Emby for Kodi, then i would post in that section of the community so that the right people will see the issue. Thanks.