I've been using this app for a while, on Version 3.0.6060.0 on Windows 10 64 bit and have always had a CPU idle rate of 15-20%. I searched the community and found a similar topic however the problem seemed to be related to a music library and an older version of Emby. I'd like to figure out why the CPU utilization is so high and wonder if there is a way to prevent it? I have an AMD FX-8370 8-core CPU. I've attached a log. Thanks much in advance.

server-63607080136.txt

Hi there, welcome. There's a lot of errors in this log that we've resolved for the next release so i would re-evalaute again once that's out. thanks.

• Like 1

I obviously should've waited a bit. After my networked PC was turned on it jumped back up. It seems to have something to do with the networked PC. Maybe an uninstall and reinstall is prudent?

You could try turning off Dlna features and/or the realtime library monitor under library -> advanced

Ok, I'm not sure what it is then. Normal idle cpu % is 0. So I think there must be some abnormal situation affecting idle activity.