Files not being scanned

lordbond

lordbond

I am experiencing a problem where not all of my files are being scanned. I am on version 3.1.110.0.

I have some files in \\ip address\movies\disney\cars [boxset]. In the cars [boxset] folder is the coverart and a collections.xml file. The folder.jpg file shows cars collection on it. In this folder I have Cars and Cars 2 in their own folders. They do not have any metadata files in them and they also don't show up in my library either. I don't know what else to try to get them to display. 

I also have some 3d files and they don't show up with the 3d tag on them from coverart. I have 3d sbs in the movie title and it still doesn't display correctly.

Any suggestions?

can you show us screenshots of the folders as well as describe how the library is configured in library setup? thanks.

lordbond

Up until recently this worked fine. I just added a couple videos that I put into a boxset and they wouldn't scan into my library. My tv's in the house use Raspberry PI's and are running Kodi with the Emby plugin. I don't think that has any influence on the library not scanning properly.

57b5ba834c3d2_directory.png

57b5baa2b3b70_library.png

Hi, thank you for your patience while this is looked into, and thank you for helping with testing of pre-release versions of Emby Server.

lordbond

Anything more I can do to help?

The shows in [boxset] folder are showing up now but I am not getting the 3d tag on my icons for 3d movies. Do I need to ask that question in another forum? I am using Coverart.

I took your exact folder structure, created it on my system, saw the issue, and resolved it for the latest stable release of Emby Server.