Unable to install - Lumia 930 / Windows 10 mobile

tsukasa21

tsukasa21
I've just bought the app from the windows store using my computer and now I'm unable to install it onto my phone.

Store said to update windows version but I'm already using the latest version available on phone 

Nokia Lumia 930

Windows 10 Mobile

version 1511

7illusions

The app requires Windows 10 Anniversary Edition to run. Since this isn't officially released for Mobile yet, you will either have to wait a few more days until it rools our, or join the Insider Preview program and get into the Slow Ring updates. 

SilentAssassin

The app requires Windows 10 Anniversary Edition to run. Since this isn't officially released for Mobile yet, you will either have to wait a few more days until it rools our, or join the Insider Preview program and get into the Slow Ring updates. 

you don't need slow ring, there is a release preview ring which gets you final releases early or without the need for your carrier to push it out. Its what I am on and I got anniversary update on my Lumia 930 a couples of days before the official rollout, which then turned out to be just for desktop.

• Like 2