server crashes during sync

Guest petwri

Guest petwri

Basically, this is happening whenever I start the sync on the android app:

UnhandledException
Either the IAsyncResult object did not come from the corresponding async method on this type, or the End method was called multiple times with the same IAsyncResult.
Parameter name: asyncResult
System.ArgumentException
  at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskFactory`1+FromAsyncTrimPromise`1[TResult,TInstance].CompleteFromAsyncResult (IAsyncResult asyncResult) <0x7fa9ff2db450 + 0x00227> 24798 in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Net.Sockets.SocketAsyncResult.<ExecuteWorkItem>m__1 (System.Object state) <0x421519b0 + 0x0009f> in <filename unknown>:0
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.AsyncResult:Invoke (System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.AsyncResult)
  at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.AsyncResult.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem () <0x7fa9ff1caeb0 + 0x0000c> in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch () <0x7fa9ff0b3cc0 + 0x001d6> in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback () <0x7fa9ff0b5530 + 0x00008> in <filename unknown>:0

Hi,how are you defining crash? there is no evidence of a crash here. I do see some sync download failures but not a server crash. If the issue persists I would consider upgrading to mono 4.4.2.

Guest petwri

Hi,how are you defining crash? there is no evidence of a crash here. I do see some sync download failures but not a server crash. If the issue persists I would consider upgrading to mono 4.4.2.

Look at the log file i attached above.

2016-08-11 22:04:34.3575 Error Main: UnhandledException

Seriously, do you even want to help? I am paying for you for this sync option and you don't even care to look at log files?

I missed that, apologies. The crash appears to be coming from the mono runtime and in a manner that we're unable to catch and recover from.  I would suggest updating the runtime and seeing if that makes a difference. i will look through xamarin's bug tracker to see if anything like this has been reported. thanks.