Can't Add a Schedules Direct Provider

Chubby Arse

Chubby Arse

Hi, I'm trying to add a Schedules Direct (in fact my existing SD settings stopped working - in that I had no listings, and when I refresh the guide data in the settings screens - nothing happens.

So, I deleted the existing SD config and added another and I get this screen:

57aa387a5fa36_ScreenShot20160809at210010

I've looked in the logs, an attached them - the most recent file says that a username is required, however I'm not able to specify it as the screen shows.

Is there anyway I can remove any cached SD settings? I'e had a dig around the data directory, but can't see anything.

Thanks Guys

logs.zip

Chubby Arse

I might not have been clear, but the screen grab should indicate that I'm not able to add any information for a new config.

Chubby Arse

Hi Luke, sadly not - I've tried with Chrome too and I get the same. here's both Safari and Chrome's about details:

57aa3ff0be4f2_ScreenShot20160809at214021

57aa4007d525b_ScreenShot20160809at213933

Anything else I can try and dig out?

There's nothing of note in the Chrome console log...?

I am having the same issues as well , I have tried chrome v 52.02743.116, firefox v 47.0, and IE v. 11. None of them will allow me to add a schedules direct account just the previous user stated.

I see the issue, thanks. It will be resolved for the next release, and will be in the beta channel later today. Thanks.