MB Intros - Different Intros same profile

manny

Hi,

Is there any way a different Intro can be played depending on the content being played by that user profile?

I understand I could create multiple user profiles for different types of content to achieve this, but this isn't what I want to do.

Thanks

I don't understand the request.  The plug-in already determines trailers based on the actual movie being played and it already allows you to set up different sets of intros by profile and assign users to that profile.  What else are you trying to achieve?

OK, probably me being a bit dim.

I have one profile setup to automatically log on to the main HTPC.

Within it, I have a collection of movies for myself and a collection of movies for my daughter.

When I play a movie from my collection I want it to play my own custom intro. When I play a movie from my daughter's collection I want it to play my daughter's own custom intro.

I can do this by having a profile for myself and another for my daughter, however I prefer just the one profile which automatically logs on. Hopefully I've made myself clearer.

Thanks

Not at this time.  I think that type of configuration would complicate things for the average user who doesn't need it.