Supporter key problem

Taffer
Go to solution Solved by Taffer,

I am having problems with my supporter keys. I have paid via PayPal for MBC key, as well as Breeze and Movie themes. When I try to enter the key for either plugin I get a meesage saying that I need to be a supporter of MBCin order to use premium features. I think the problem is because I have registered MBC with one email and the others with a different email. Can someone help me with this ?

Sorry should ave included steps I did try linking the keys, in oder from to to bottom I have MBC supporter key then MB2 supporter key then email for breeze supporter key

Then current MBC supporter key then the supporter key for breeze . When I click save I get a message that says keys are linked I then go to MBC and it still says that breeze is in trial period

What version of the server are you running?

Is your supporter badge in the top line gold?

If you go to the plug-in catalog and drill down to the Breeze theme, does it tell you it is registered or in trial there?

I start the media browser classic Configurator then go to help and select the link for server dashboard

In the dashboard the server version is 3.0.5115.35703

The supporter badge is gold and when the mouse hovers over it I get a message saying thank you for supporting media browser

If I select.plugins then I see cover art, movie theme videos and TV theme videos

Clicking on cover art plugin shows a message in the top right corner stating version 4.0.4.8 registered

Clicking on the movie or TV theme video plugin just shows a page for normalising audio and filters etc no registration information

If I go to the catalogue then select MBC plugins from the drop down menu and select breeze

I can see all the blurb about breeze etc the link to install which states it must be installed from MBC Configurator and PayPal donation info etc but nothing stating the plugin is registered

When I go to the MBC Configurator and select plugins I can see breeze plugin but there is no adjustments or info available for that

When I look at the theme video backdrop plugin I can configure the play sources and deletion nut no registration info is there either

• Solution

Dont know what changed but I just went through the steps again and now it is accepting the new registration code. Breeze is now showing as registered when I start MBC but I don't know how to tell if movie themes are registered

Support for MB2 is no longer active.

For MB3 in the web client go to help and click on the Become a supporter tab and go from there.When you receive your key go to the Supporter Key section and enter it there.

52d9be2129b0b_Capture.jpg

Edited by Yogi