Auto play next episode

Michael K.

Michael K.

Does the Apple TV app have the option to Auto Play the next episode while viewing a TV series?

corey

Yes it does. Once you've connected to your server choose your user/avatar in the top right corner. Then select Playback Settings and finally select Auto Queue Episodes.

I hope this helps!

Michael K.

Yes it does. Once you've connected to your server choose your user/avatar in the top right corner. Then select Playback Settings and finally select Auto Queue Episodes.

I hope this helps!

Thank you, that was helpful.

I have this option selected with a check mark next to it, but it does not work. When the episode finishes, Emby returns to the menu of the episode that was just played and does not play the next episode in the series.

Any idea how to fix this?

Does it work in any of the other apps?  Best guess would be a problem determining next episodes.  You do have the next one from the same season available, correct?

Michael K.

Does it work in any of the other apps?  ...

Yes, the episodes continue to play in Firefox and Chrome browser.

... You do have the next one from the same season available, correct?

Yes, the next episode from the same season is available (with complete series is available). The media has metadata from TheTVDB and the media files are labeled as instructed by Emby.

corey

I can't repeat this problem. Are you seeing the 'Up Next' overlay about 30 seconds before the current episode ends? Can you provide a server log during this time period?

Thanks!

Michael K.

I can't repeat this problem. Are you seeing the 'Up Next' overlay about 30 seconds before the current episode ends? Can you provide a server log during this time period?

Thanks!

Nope, I'm not seeing the "Up Next" overlay.

I attached the server and the transcode logs.

Log-transcode.txt

Log-server.txt