Error resuming video and Emby srvr crash

PVTD

So, last night the server crashed again. 

It got me the errorbox of an exception failure. (I had people who wanted to access their account and was to stupid to take a screenshot).

Anyhow, I have logs, 56mb, so i uploaded the biggest one, the other ones you can find attached to this post.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gbhcvidq3ovm4e4/server-63605433600.txt?dl=0

The unhandled log seems to be the one showing the crash, then again, I'm a master of content, not bugfinding :(

I don't seem to find a log on the Event Viewer about .net or anything similar that happened around the time of the crash.

This started around the 3.0.5986 update, every night the server restarts and it never restarted a few times.

If it would happen every time, I would be annoyed, but in this case, it happens randomly.

Need any other info?

Server:

• Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials 64-bit
  • 2x Intel Xeon E5 2650 @ 2.00GHz watercooled
  • 32.0GB DDR3 @ 666MHz (9-9-9-24)
  • ASRock EP2C602
  • 223GB Corsair Force GS (SSD)
  • Emby v 3.1.81.0 (Beta)
         Plugins: Auto Box Sets, Folder Sync, IPTV, Server Configuration Backup, Server Restart and Statistics

​Thank you very much to get back to me! You guys made an epic piece of software!!!

-PV

server-63605475211.txt

unhandled_7af7adc8-9dfc-45d8-b239-c275bc7a6565.txt

Hi, I would suggest removing plugins and seeing if the issue persists with just the core server.

Hi, I would suggest removing plugins and seeing if the issue persists with just the core server.

So I disabled some plugins and that fixed the server crash.

Now the pause video is something that happens every time.

I doesn't seem to do that on Movies, only on series.

Do you know the source of this?

• 2 weeks later...

Can you describe the issue in more detail? Thanks.

Sorry about the long silence, work has been killing me...

As I can read in this topic http://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/36478-video-error-upon-resuming-video-playback/ it has been fixed somehow, so I want to try it.

For this I need to change back to stable as it still occurs on Beta (I don't get the error anymore, it just starts the video again from start. Also messes up the timer and watched status of the episode).

Do I just overwrite the files from the last update?

Thanks a bunch!!!

PV

There won't be any difference between beta and stable i'm afraid.

Ok, Ill see to run a copy on a second server and see if it somehow is my main server who's affected.

Emby is taking most of my time lately and I love it! Ill update the status as I go on :)

PV