There was an error playing the video

Badboy1311

Badboy1311

Hi Luke,

Thank you for your message!!

It will be an awesome upgrade for the newbies to have that message and will save you guys so much work in the future, so thanks.

I was going to do the free upgrade to window 10 but had no idea how i was going to play all my movies as i had a look around on heaps of platforms but had no idea how they worked and they just looked BODGE!!

Until i found your Program and i loved it, but again!! Had no idea how it worked but it Looked INCREDIBLE like MB2 on Steroids!!

So i knew it was for me!!

But if i had of known all this yesterday i would have upgraded to the free upgrade to Windows 10 that finished at midnight last night 12 1/2 hours ago.

So now unfortunately im stuck with Win 7 unless i pay.

But at least you guys worked overtime with me and got me going which im totally grateful!!

So again a BIG Thank you to all involved!!

Cheers

Mark 

Badboy1311

I don't know whether to start a new post or to keep posting fixes for little issues??

But does anyone know why some photos (folder or posters come out so you only see 1/2 the pic??

I've tried going back into the on my Hard-drive and replacing the (Folder or Poster which is The Portrait Pic) (Tried both names but it keeps changing to a Landscape pic, even know I've got another Landscape Pic as well.

And Most of the Picture on the movies are fine its just some are only half the Pic which are 1/2 Landscape blank at the top??

Also tried the edit the pics through EMBY and still no luck.

So Please once again can i get some help from someone??

Thank you

Mark

Hi, can you discuss an example? What problem are you having with the image editor?

Badboy1311

Some of the images of the movies of the front cover are being displayed in half.

So if you got an image and squashed it down in some cases that the movie cover and others are being displayed as just a normal picture not a cover with a name just a picture in Landscape.

I hope that makes sense!!

Badboy1311

Im keyboard wouldn't print screen now maybe because ive changed to Google chrome??

But i took these pics

Cheers

Mark

post-146221-0-20639000-1469856142_thumb.jpg

post-146221-0-78686900-1469856178_thumb.jpg

post-146221-0-15181500-1469856216_thumb.jpg

Badboy1311

I did before but it was over-righting the pic i was choosing as a default and deleting my pics.

So Im not trying something new!!

Going back to google and getting a new pic pasting it back into my Program folder Named (folder and Poster), going back onto EMBY and deleting the pic its putting there and pasting in the new one and crossing my fingers its not going to over-righting my pic again!!