Thecus NAS

Luke

• 1 year later...
throgmorton

Hey Luke,

Just wanted to give you some feedback, I downloaded and installed it on the N7770-10G and it accepted it.  The installation took quite awhile about 40+ minutes for some reason, not exactly sure why.  I tried to start the app and it "seems" to work although it is behaving oddly.  By this I mean it is not showing up on the App Management as running, however if I putty into the linux OS and do a top I can see the EmbyServer process running.  I can also seem to access it through the web address.  

I assume it just took my old configuration data files as it seems to be all configured is this correct?  It is also preventing me from performing any action as it is locked right now, probably due to the fact it is waiting for a response that the app started successfully which it hasn't received.  I did a reboot of the N7770-10G and it seems to be giving me grief booting, hopefully it will come back alive, if I leave it for awhile.

throgmorton

Ok just a little bit more info, as I hooked up a monitor to the N7770-10G to see what the issue was at boot, one time it said there was a corruption, another time it was simply waiting for a login user name.  In both cases simply restarting the N7770-10G booted it backup properly again.

Each time after the new successful boot up, going to ThecusOS web client it gave me an Error in the log saying that the Module[Emby Server]: Enable Fail. (basically it didn't start).

However simply clicking the start icon as I mentioned in the previous post will actually start the server and it seems fine when I was navigating however it doesn't seem to send a message back saying that it started successfully so it basically locks me out of starting/stopping apps, as I assume the system is waiting for a respone from the Emby Server saying it started successfully.

Hope some of this feedback helps, from the brief navigation I did it did seem to be moving alot faster than the other Emby.

Edited by throgmorton

Thanks for the info. It probably has older versions of dependencies than we're expecting and that might be causing a problem.