Hulu as an app

e27

Is it possible to have a Hulu App for Theater like all the other apps in theater, where if it is installed on your computer it can be launched from theater.  Thanks.

techywarrior

I think a cooler idea would be a plugin that allowed you to create a link to any program. I think it would just need the user to supply the link to the executable and maybe have the ability to upload an image to display for it in MBT, and of course a title.

That way developers won't have to individually make launcher apps for every program people want.

• Like 2

yes that's a good idea, but a lot of people don't realize it. seeing netflix in the catalog gift wraps it for them, they see it and think "oh, netflix!".

but we should still have a customizable launcher though.

• Like 2

Koleckai Silvestri

Could still put apps in the catalog. However instead of compiled plugins, it could be an XML file that points to an image that can be downloaded, app description and common installation directory for the OS. The end user would be able to update the path to the executable if needed.

snazy2000

I got idea how could do that might take look tommorow :).Luke is there any wikis on doing things with settings in MBT.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Koleckai Silvestri

It can run any executable program so games should work. Maybe they can use this to update GameBrowser so it works there as well.

Edited by Wayne Luke
  • Like 1

It can run any executable program so games should work. Maybe they can use this to update GameBrowser so it works there as well.

I was hoping that GameBrowser could look at this app, and try to get some of the same functionality in their own plugin ;)