Only 4 recordings show up in recordings tab

denz

denz

I am using the current beta .77 and when I go to live tv recordings tab it shows active recording and in the latest recording I have only 4 recordings but there should be many more. After the latest recordings it should have an option to display all of them.

denz

Since no one replied I assume I am only one with this issues. On the android client I can scroll through the recordings even there it is missing 2 recordings. I tried in edge and in firefox it is still the same or are the recordings hidden. It would help if after recordings that it had a title of what those icons below latest recordings are. I know they are upcoming recordings but it should at least say that.

5796eca830090_Capture16.png

5796eb3c5d1aa_Capture17.png

Spaceboy

I think this is Luke trying to teach someone to fish. You don't say whether you are using emby tv or not. Guessing so, you need to look for the recordings library.

Agree this is poorly presented there should be a link from the page you highlight

denz

I posted this in the web client forum as i am using firefox and edge to test and no I am not using tv.emby.media if that is what you are asking it is just normal http and my server address. Before i was able to see all of the recordings.

Spaceboy

Ok, let's keep it simple. In the web client click on the hamburger top left.

Do you see a entry listed in the menu for Recordings?

denz

Yes i do it has many thumbnails some with cover some are blank. I dont prefer to watch things like that i prefer to watch and delete that is why i prefer the way wmc organises recordings in date order. I just noticed on ipad when i open safari i can actually horizontaly scroll the recordings.

Thanks for suggestion didnt know about that learn something new every day.

Spaceboy

You can reorder the recordings in the web client by record date.

I agree the presentation of live tv is poor in Emby. It's actually worse for Emby tv than external services imo. I have two server setups, one running embytv, the other set up you describe is available in my dvblink server.