Few Issues with ATV 4

claytonb

claytonb

Sometimes while watching content it will stop like pause, exiting out of emby and back in is ok, also sometimes when I pause a episode and go back later and play I have no audio.

And the main bitch I have is that when an episode as finished it doesn't forward to the next.

Otherwise good work team..

Sometimes while watching content it will stop like pause, exiting out of emby and back in is ok, also sometimes when I pause a episode and go back later and play I have no audio.

We'll need to look at a specific example of that happening with this information: How to Report a Problem

And the main bitch I have is that when an episode as finished it doesn't forward to the next.

Did you turn on the option in playback settings to "Auto Queue Next Episode"...?

Michael K.

...when an episode as finished it doesn't forward to the next.

Did you turn on the option in playback settings to "Auto Queue Next Episode"...?

I'm having this issue as well.

I have the option enabled to Auto Queue Next Episode but it does not work.

I hadn't found this thread yet, so I've already started a new thread here: http://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/37464-auto-play-next-episode/?hl=%2Bqueue+%2Bnext+%2Bepisode&do=findComment&comment=351267

claytonb

Is  "Auto Queue Next Episode"...? the same as "Auto Queue Episodes" if so the answer is no because I don't want them to continuous play, just queue to the next unwatched episode so I can press play when I'm ready to watch it.