Restart Sync Thread by script

pünktchen

Angelblue05

Hey, thanks for letting me know. We received a pull request to fix this, I thought. What version of the add-on are you running Would you be able to post a new Kodi log since the code changed.

Yes, You can reload your kodi profile. There's also a keymap for it.

The threads auto locks after 3months of inactivity. For easier clean up and avoid people posting to really old thread with a "me too". I can reopen the thread if necessary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Angelblue05

@@pünktchen

If you are using stable, can you give beta a try? Let me know if it helps any. Otherwise post a new log if you still experience the issue, thanks. We received a pull request to fix this, but I need to confirm if it does work or not.

https://github.com/MediaBrowser/plugin.video.emby/pull/39

Edited by Angelblue05

pünktchen

Do i have to activate the "screensaver" option in the addon for this test or not?

Angelblue05

Ok, I will look into fixing this today. Sorry, I honestly thought this issue was resolved.

Angelblue05

@pünktchen

Yeah, but I have time and I really want to fix any type of crash at this point. :)

Can you give this build a go, let me know if it helps or not - if it doesn't, can you grab a new log (I added additional logging) - the build is also available via the no side loading method.

Edited by Angelblue05

Angelblue05

Alright, thanks for the new log. It helps. I will make a new build soon, for you to test. :)

@pünktchen

I'm looking at your log here, and it looks like even after waiting 15 mins, your network was still not back up? Is that normal?

Edited by Angelblue05

Angelblue05

@pünktchen

Test this build. I don't know if it will actually help, since your network doesn't seem to come back up after waking up the device (even after 15mins!)... But it should, hopefully, stops the crashing.

Edited by Angelblue05

pünktchen

@pünktchen

Test this build. I don't know if it will actually help, since your network doesn't seem to come back up after waking up the device (even after 15mins!)... But it should, hopefully, stops the crashing.

Didn't try it yet... But now it's clear for me why you aren't able to fix my problem. [emoji1] You don't understand it!

My network will even not come back for days sometimes. I start my server with Emby only when i need it, on demand by WOL. Whereas my main pc with Kodi is running every day for watching live tv.

In short: At night Kodi-PC goes to sleep while Emby-Server is still reachable. 10 minutes later also Emby-Server goes to sleep. The next day Kodi-PC wakes up while Emby-Server is still sleeping and Emby-Server will sleep some more days until i really need it.

• Like 1

Angelblue05

Oh! I see :) Then yeah, that changes things a bit... Ok then, don't worry about the last build. I will have to do a slight modification to my latest fix.

pünktchen

Four wake ups until now and no crash!

I would say it's fixed. Thank you so much!

• Like 1

Angelblue05

That is great to hear :)

Thanks again for your patience! The fix will be officially part of the next beta release 2.2.17.