Majority of TV Shows not showing seasons or episodes

bozrdnag

The Open option has been removed. You can just click on the poster.

acknowleged

otherwise, thanks and keep up the great work :)

bozrdnag

It works for me in both the Beta and Stable versions.  Larger series still have a slight delay (5 seconds for 18 seasons) but no where near what I previously getting.  I would love to see it basically instantaneous but this good enough for me to consider it fixed.  Thanks so much!  

Many Thanks Luke. Great job :)

Version 3.1.126.0

15 seconds to load all seasons (17 seasons 740 eps)

Do you need any log?

Fieperskaivu

This will be fixed in Emby Server beta 3.1.121, along with the next stable release.

Hi, is 3.0.6400 the stable release you were referring to or is it still forthcoming? I am still having this issue, if it's going to be a while I'll try the beta otherwise I'm fine waiting for now.

Thanks for all your work.

• 1 month later...
pr3dict

How do I delete my like database so that emby relooks for stuff?

I have the TV series library pointed to \Myserver\mediaserver\TV Shows\

The only folder that is next is \TV\

Then its \Series\Season\Tvshow.file

For some reason Emby thinks that \TV\ is a series and is making everything after that a part of that series and now showing any of them in the emby library. BUT the metadata manager does see all of folders that are supposed to be there so IDK what the issue is.

pr3dict

You should add

\Myserver\mediaserver\TV Shows\TV

as your TV library.

Ok done. The shows are there but all the meta data keeps coming in wrong.  I don't even have a show called revelations.57ffa4f74ed11_MetadataincorrectTVissue.p

Im having a very similar issue as well since upgrading to 3.0.8000.0.  All of my shows are showing up under that generic "Catfish" show heading.   However all the metadata for all of my tv shows shows up in the metadata report.    It behaves exactly like pr3dict describe it.  There was never an issue with how my library was structured before installing the latest 3.0.8000.0 update.  So if we have to change it then something was changed with how the server interprets where the shows are located. 

Edited by twos50

pr3dict

Im having a very similar issue as well since upgrading to 3.0.8000.0.  All of my shows are showing up under that generic "Catfish" show heading.   However all the metadata for all of my tv shows shows up in the metadata report.    It behaves exactly like pr3dict describe it.  There was never an issue with how my library was structured before installing the latest 3.0.8000.0 update.  So if we have to change it then something was changed with how the server interprets where the shows are located. 

I'm re "indentifiying" all of the shows now in the metadata manager and it seems to be fixing it but I am going 1 by 1 to every show.

My parent TV directory structure is as follows:

\\mysever\TV Recordings\recordings\TV\.....

Is this how it's not suppose to be??  

If so then we need a better explanation and not just some tedious workaround especially if someone has 1000+  TV shows.  

I've tried re-scanning, but "re-identiying" is not a viable option.

Edited by twos50

My parent TV directory structure is as follows:

\\mysever\TV Recordings\recordings\TV\.....

Is this how it's not suppose to be??  

If so then we need a better explanation and not just some tedious workaround especially if someone has 1000+  TV shows.  

I've tried re-scanning, but "re-identiying" is not a viable option.

Looks like it should be fine. S oyou added \\mysever\TV Recordings\recordings\TV with content type TV? Can we see a screenshot of the contents of that folder? thanks.

diaz1510

Ahh looks like another person with this issue since upgrading to 3.0.8000

Check out: 

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/40195-all-tv-shows-only-in-1-folder/

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/40192-308000-library-issue/

I still haven't gotten this to work....emby has pretty much become unusable right now...I just want to go back to the previous build, lol...

That DID NOT work for me....

I think your issue is that you flipped the content type and now you can't flip it back based on what i said earlier. We'll have the content type selection restored for the next release.

diaz1510

I think you a re right....that was my mistake for that. How soon can we expect this release?  I can't even really use emby right now, nor can any of my users, as it's so jumbled up...

I think you a re right....that was my mistake for that. How soon can we expect this release?  I can't even really use emby right now, nor can any of my users, as it's so jumbled up...

Can we please limit communication to the thread you opened? It is not necessary to post the same responses in three topics. Thanks.