Payment for Windows Phone App / Billing

psmc
Go to solution Solved by psmc,

Hi Lads Bit of an odd Question, here goes...

I bought the windows app for the Lumia 520 (Working well except volume control + - buttons are not working on remote function) and paid using my top up card with credit of €4.58 on it. €3.99 was the app charge, ok so far i thought transaction went through and app is working ok i thought...Then i got one charge for €1 off msft billing right away saturday then yesterday another charge of the 3.99 that had now failed because msft tried to take €4.98 in total ...So i'm stuck the card company have reversed the €1 my acc is now at 4.58, i have a working app and no way to find out how to get the payment through to yourselves or msft?  :blink:

ScottIsAFool

Go on the theory that it's ok :) If the app is the full version, then it's been processed by MS.

• Like 1

Koleckai Silvestri

The first charge is most likely to make sure the card is valid. Microsoft should have refunded it as well though. iTunes has done the same thing to me in the past. Microsoft will re-bill if the second charge hasn't gone through yet. Just give them some time.

Edited by Wayne Luke
  • Like 1

FrostByte

I bought the Windows 8 app, but only got charged once and it was the first time I bought an app from them