Pick your own highlight colour

cmcg

cmcg

During this beta cycle I have been adding more "Emby green" highlights to the Samsung client.

However, I did such a lot of CSS tidying that I can now set the highlight colour thoughout the app easily. So easily I thought I just had to make it a user option so that you guys can customise the app a bit.

Please shout out below your prefered highlight colour for selected menu items, text and borders. Here's an example in purple.

5788d898838f6_Purple.png

Emby green will still be the default, so feel free to be garish, but make sure your colour works with white text.

• Like 5

FrostByte

Does everything then use the same color?  Wouldn't green then not work for hightlighting "Home" in the side menu?

Edit: unless you change the Emby icon to use the same color as the rest of the menu icons

Edited by FrostByte

cmcg

Does everything then use the same color?  Wouldn't green then not work for hightlighting "Home" in the side menu?

Edit: unless you change the Emby icon to use the same color as the rest of the menu icons

I picked a subtlety different shade of green to avoid that issue. It looks nice.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
fluffykiwi

Loving Aqua myself, but will try some others.

My wallpaper is pretty much Aqua and Purple, and I have a lot of blue led mood lighting when watching movies, so I love being able to choose.

Plus current selected object is now so clear. :D

*edit

Wife has just informed me, purple is best.

Edited by fluffykiwi