Music video Library issue with Apply TV

Michael K.

Michael K.

I created a library of the type 'Music video' on Emby server for Windows. I am able to click on the library and browse the titles within the library, but I am not able to click on a video to see the details or play the video. When I click on the video, nothing happens. When I press play, nothing happens.

This problem is occurring only with libraries that are created as 'Music video' type. All other types of libraries work fine. I can set the library to a different type (movie, unset - mixed content) and the files work and play well.

I have the issue only with the Apple TV app 1.0.10. The library/media works well on Firefox, Chrome, and IE.

So far I have tried recreating the library, restarting the server, restarting the Apple TV app, restarting the Apple TV device, and reinstalling the Emby server.

My work around has been to set the library type to unset mixed content, which produces the same menus and experience, so this is not too urgent.

Log file attached.

Log.txt

Edited by Michael K.

corey

Hi Michael,

I was able to recreate the issue as well.

@@ebr, I've created a PR for this change that should provide basic functionality for music videos. I'm not sure if there is a specific view you want for music videos or not (I don't have any in my library).

• Like 1