Older version of Emby Mac Server

Jonz

Jonz

Hi, Can anyone provide me an older version of the server pkg file. The new version seems to b crashing my TV while navigating thru the files.

Version 3.05913 would be great.

Thank you in advance.

Ok, thanks. If they're acting the same then I would stay on the newer version. I have an LG i can test with, although I did recently and it was working fine, but I'll test again.

Thx Luke,

I am also gonna test it out on the new version with the stock DLNA profile. So far on my Netcast LG TV, it seems to be crashing still

Ok, thanks. If they're acting the same then I would stay on the newer version. I have an LG i can test with, although I did recently and it was working fine, but I'll test again.

Luke any further updates to this? 

I am still unable to browse or play files directly on my LG TV via DLNA. The TV will restart itself. 

However i am able to cast it from the Emby app to the TV - not that ideal for me. 

Can someone have a look at the most recent logs attached. 

My LG TV played some files for a short while and then when i started to browse the movies folder again, my TV restart again. 

Perhaps point me in the right direction to rectify this.

Regards,

Jon

server-63603964800.txt

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Can you please try this version?

https://github.com/MediaBrowser/Emby.Releases/raw/master/Server/Emby.Server.Mac.pkg

Once installed the version will be 3.0.5990. Please let me know if you see a better result. Thanks!

Tried it. It got slightly better as it will not crash my TV but it still timed out while I browse the "Latest" folder either TV Series or Movies type.

I could play the TV Series files from the 'Series" folder. Movies won't play, timed out while trying to play it. I'll upload another log soon on this.

Thanks. Since there has been a new stable release I would make sure to grab that one from the website

Thanks. Since there has been a new stable release I would make sure to grab that one from the website

Tried the latest version, as mentioned in my previous post. Doesn't crash the TV but timed out with browsing "Latest" folder and when trying to play movie files. Log attached

Any idea why this is happening? 

server-63605342317.txt