Radio buttons in filter not showing proper color when selected

computerprep

computerprep

The radio buttons in the filters/sorting menus aren't showing properly.

Not completely sure about this, but if you guys use a CSS pre-processor/compiler/whatever it may not be converting this code into the right hex/rgb color code. First screenshot below show the filters menu open, with NAME and ASCENDING selected. Second is of the CSS code applied to div#onRadio

post-1756-0-65815200-1468008366_thumb.jpgpost-1756-0-28587000-1468008406_thumb.jpg

Edited by computerprep

Hi, they look fine here. Just verified in chrome, opera, firefox, and edge. Did not test IE.

computerprep

Edited my post to include more of the code screenshot and a shot of my filters menu... I'm in Chrome Mac 51.0.2704.103, but it looks like Chrome is updating right now.

I'll check it again in a few minutes.

Is that code right? the color reference for div#onRadio is "--default-primary-color;" ??? I have never ventured into CSS pre-processing, maybe you can clarify if that's the technology being used.

yea i'm sure it's fine. i just tried safari on a mac and that was fine. i'll have to install chrome on it i guess.

computerprep

Must have been something temporary... cuz the blue radio buttons are back. As are the green check marks for filters.

Haven't done any server updates, just the Chrome update, and it's reading the hex code for your blue properly now. Screenshot of code below. Interesting little Chrome quirk.

post-1756-0-08914700-1468012199_thumb.jpg

Edited by computerprep